In today’s high-stress society, it can be hard to find time to relax. With school, work, family, and finances, constant worries can cloud even the most relaxing of moments. Luckily, there are a few supplements that can aid in relaxation. In particular, Vivazen is noteworthy in the relaxation department.
Vivazen, formerly called Vicozen, is known to be a natural pain reliever and relaxant that can help in many ways. But what ingredients are included and how does it work?
What Ingredients are Included in Vivazen?
Vivazen is a supplement in the form of a drink. However, do not mistake this for a common energy drink that you might see in the convenience stores. This is quite a bit more effective and without all the excessive sugar and other unhealthy ingredients typically used in energy formulations.
Included in this powerful supplement are six all-natural ingredients.
- White Willow Bark is a plant that has been used as far back as the days of ancient Egypt. It has a mild sedative effect and is known as the world’s first aspirin (Bayer actually created a synthetic derivative of this herb) as it is effective at relieving pain.
- White Lotus has long been used as a healing and mildly sedative tea, producing feelings of calm, relaxation, and well being.
- Wild Dagga is a well-known South African plant that has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Many natives use this to help induce calm and relaxation.
- The most modern of the ingredients included in this supplement is called Skullcap. Skullcap has numerous anti-inflammatory properties and is capable of improving conditions ranging from insomnia, stress, and anxiety to throat infections and other issues.
- Kratom is a medicinal plant used by ancient Asians in teas to induce euphoric-like effects and relieve stress and pain.
- Boswellia Powder is a pain-killer and anti-arthritic ingredient that has been used for many centuries in Indian and Ayurvedic medicine.
Taken together, these ingredients induce relaxation and pain relief. The great thing Vivazen is that since everything included is all-natural, it is also very safe and non-toxic.
So what’s the catch? Vivazen is fairly expensive.
Make Your Own Vivazen
The official Vivzen website charges $13.98 for two shots. That is $6.99 per serving; obviously, the cost will add up quickly. Buying in bulk does not help you much either as a 24 pack will cost you $125.98, which is stilll a whopping $5.25 per serving. If you aren’t willing to part with your hard earned cash, then simply take a look at the ingredients that go into Vivazen, what the benefits are, and find alternatives for less.
So what are Vivazen’s benefits? It works as an anti-inflammatory and provides pain relief, stress relief, sedation, and improved sleep. Here are so supplements that will help you acheive all the same benefits for significantly less money.
- Rhodiola Rosea Supplement: This supplement provides stress and anxiety relief and was used as an ancient chinese remedy.
- Ashwagandha Powder: This is an ayurvedic herb that provides relief from joint pain and inflammation. It also reduces anxiety.
- GABA: This supplement is great for relaxation and also works as an analygesic.
- Melatonin: When taken as a supplement, melatonin provides mild sedation, improves your sleep quality, and provides pain relief.
What’s great about these supplements is not only do they supply all the benefits of Vivazen, they will not cost you nearly as much money.